Thursday, September 18, 2014

2 weeks out

         On Saturday I will be two weeks out from my first competition of the fall season. These last two weeks have been really rough on me and I can tell that my muscles from head to toe are inflamed. My training is still the same (4 days weight training & 3 sessions of 30 min cardio/week), the only difference is HIIT cardio for 30 mins once a week. I feel that maybe the fact my body is running on less calories has caused my body to take a lot longer in repairing itself after each training session.
       Next week is the start of my shorter work days, and I am so glad, because I was having an extremely hard time getting through my work days. At the end of each day I was very shakey and weak, so I am very thankful that tomorrow is friday.
      I can not wait to step on stage. I am hungry and tired, but I have never been this lean in my life. Competing, is all about being better than you were last time. No matter the outcome, I know I have won already.

No comments:

Post a Comment